Thread: Hello there, and welcome! (success men't.)

Tiger is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Hello there, and welcome! (success men't.)

Hi there,
    I am a happy and proud DE mom to two boys. They are both from the same "batch" one was a fresh transfer, and his little brother was the result of a frozen embryo transfer two years later. They are best of friends and simply wonderful!

Before success, I tried for five years, including 6 IUI's, two IVF's, one DE/IVF that ended w/ a miscarriage, and finally, a second donor and success.

INCIID was a great place for support for me when I was trying and the only place I could communicate w/ women who knew my frustrations and anxieties.

Hope this board can be useful to others!
    Best,
    T

I check in regularly here too.

Happy mom to one very special DE baby who just turned one. She was from a FET too. If we are very lucky we could have one more from our remaining 2 frozen embryos, but not for a few years. I need her to be a little older before we venture that way again.

Prior to all that, we were ttc for 8 years, tried clomid, superovulation and IVF before turning to DE. I am unfortunate enough to carry a balanced translocation which, in a nutshell, means most of my eggs are not viable. During those years I had one miscarriage, which is how we found out about the translocation.

Good luck to all of you who need it.

Cordelia

Default Advice for selecting donor agency

I would appreciate any advice from DE moms about how to select an agency. We will most likely start evaluating donor programs after the first of the year and I have no idea what to look for.

I posted to you last night but alas, my post was eaten.

You should probably post this as a new thread to get more responses.

Are you looking for a donor agency or a clinic with an egg donor program?

Cordelia