Thread: John Gordon, M.D. Biography and Contact Information

Default John Gordon, M.D. Biography and Contact Information

John David Gordon, M.D. is a board certified Reproductive Endocrinologist who currently practices in Arlington, Virginia. Dr. Gordon completed his undergraduate degree at Princeton University and his M.D. degree at Duke University. He completed a residency in Gynecology and Obstetrics at Stanford University Medical Center and his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology at University of California, San Francisco.

Following his fellowship Dr. Gordon moved back home to the East Coast. For three years he was the Associate Director of Long Island IVF, the largest ART program in Long Island. In June 1999 he became the Co-Director of Dominion Fertility & Endocrinology. Dr. Gordon is the author of a popular handbook written for clinicians entitled Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility which has sold over 50,000 copies worldwide. Dr. Gordon has published several scientific papers and review articles in the field of ovarian vascular physiology. He was awarded the American Society for Reproductive Medicine-Organon Research Fellowship during his final year at UCSF for this research, and has been honored for surgical expertise in laparoscopy. His special interests include Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), laser laparoscopy, recurrent pregnancy loss, ovulation induction and endometriosis.

Certifications
    • Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility

Specialty
    • Donor Egg Program
    • Donor Sperm Program
    • ICSI Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
    • Infertility Services Only
    • IVF Program
    • Laparoscopy
    • Laparotomy
    • Myomectomy

John David Gordon Co-Director

Dominion Fertility and Endocrinology
    46 South Glebe Road Suite 301
    Arlington, VA 22204
    Phone: 703-920-3890
    Fax: 703-892-6037

Read Biography and Email Dr. Gordon
    https://www.inciid.org/Dr-John-Gordon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by inciidadmin; 01-06-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Default Does HCG (Ovidrel) mature the egg?

Quote Originally Posted by inciidadmin View Post
    John David Gordon, M.D. is a board certified Reproductive Endocrinologist who currently practices in Arlington, Virginia. Dr. Gordon completed his undergraduate degree at Princeton University and his M.D. degree at Duke University. He completed a residency in Gynecology and Obstetrics at Stanford University Medical Center and his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology at University of California, San Francisco.

Following his fellowship Dr. Gordon moved back home to the East Coast. For three years he was the Associate Director of Long Island IVF, the largest ART program in Long Island. In June 1999 he became the Co-Director of Dominion Fertility & Endocrinology. Dr. Gordon is the author of a popular handbook written for clinicians entitled Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility which has sold over 50,000 copies worldwide. Dr. Gordon has published several scientific papers and review articles in the field of ovarian vascular physiology. He was awarded the American Society for Reproductive Medicine-Organon Research Fellowship during his final year at UCSF for this research, and has been honored for surgical expertise in laparoscopy. His special interests include Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), laser laparoscopy, recurrent pregnancy loss, ovulation induction and endometriosis.

Certifications
    • Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility

Specialty
    • Donor Egg Program
    • Donor Sperm Program
    • ICSI Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
    • Infertility Services Only
    • IVF Program
    • Laparoscopy
    • Laparotomy
    • Myomectomy

John David Gordon Co-Director

Dominion Fertility and Endocrinology
    46 South Glebe Road Suite 301
    Arlington, VA 22204
    Phone: 703-920-3890
    Fax: 703-892-6037

http://www.inciid.org/members/member.php?cust_id=10001
    Read Biography and Email Dr. Gordon
    If I take Ovidrel (HCG) shortly (hours) before my LH surge; does the HCG help the egg in its final maturation and ovulation? For timing purposes of my IUI, I think my HCG shot will be a few hours before the LH surge, and I was wondering if that is ok. (On ultrasound, my follicle is 23 mm and endometrial lining is 8.5 mm.)

Doesnt really change anything...HCG and LH surge are essentially equivalent.

DrG