Thread: Starting Clomid today....wish me luck!

amelia1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Starting Clomid today....wish me luck!

I'm trying to stay positive but have never been successful with it. I'm just glad that DH is even agreeing to try it. He didn't want to do any fertility drugs whatsoever before.
    Last edited by amelia1; 10-13-2008 at 10:07 AM. Reason: spelling

Default Good luck!

Hello! I wish you all the best, clomid worked for me and resulted in my now 16mo DS and I have had a recent m/c after another clomid cycle. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Why was your Dr hesitant to prescribe the Clomid?

Cheryl

amelia1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

(((Hugs))) I'm so sorry about your m/c.

My Dr. wasn't hesitant to rx it....my DH has been resistant to any more IF treatments until now. We really should be doing IVF but he absolutely doesn't want to go that route again. I talked him into trying clomid as a last ditch effort. Clomid didn't work for me in the past but I'm hoping after two successful pregnancies, my hormones might be more amenable to it! LOL Thanks and best of luck to you in the future.

Default oops

Sorry, I misread your first post. I don't understand husbands, mine is the same, I have to beg and plead for every step and then when it doesn't work, I look like the twit. I guess they just don't feel the same instinct to have babies as we do (although now that we have DS, he can't believe that he could have missed all of this if we had quit trying before).

Do you have other children?

I sooooooo hope that this is the magic month for both of us.

I am obsessing my way through the 2ww right now

Cheryl

Dani is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default (Barge) Good luck!!! sucess ment

Remember, Clomid worked for KyGirl when she didn't think it would either. Hope this is your time!!!

+++++
    Danielle

Default I hope you were successful!

I'll be starting Clomid myself after my af starts. I hope you had success and I too hope this first try at any kind of treatment works for us. My DH & I have been trying since Jan 07 and we're SO ready for a family!!!!