Thread: I did it now...I'm pregnant again.

Default I did it now...I'm pregnant again.

After 3 miscarriages I just found out I'm pregnant again. I'm actually feeling pretty good - I cried myself to sleep last night but until then I was ok. I'm just scared - another loss will kill me. Any advice?

Thanks -Cyndi

My advice is... one day at a time. But, I also think you should embrace your pregnancy and the baby growing inside you with everything you've got. I know a lot of people choose not to believe or try not to connect, but, I always figured if I was successful that I would want my baby to know the love from the first moment... I told the people that I would expect to support me either way, y'know?

In the meantime - CONGRATULATIONS, Cyndi! Are you seeing a perinatologist? If not, I would ask for a referral asap.

I read your blog- you are such a strong gal. I don't think its bad for me to say, congratulations! I will be thinking of you and praying that you will have a healthy and happy pregnancy. Sending heartfelt congrats...
    Amber

Default Wow! (preg ment)

I have to say I am very happy for you. I know you have to be scared and excited all at the same time. I have posted to you on your blog. I didn't see this update there!

Are you being followed by a high risk doctor? For the record, I had 3 losses before my successful pregnancy. I was stressed the whole time. But it worked out.

Keep us posted! I will continue to check your blog. Again, I am very happy for you!!!

Staci

Hey - we haven't told anyone yet about being pregnant so I haven't posted on my blog (some of my family reads it). It seems weird though to blog when I have this enormous secret that I can't/won't share! I just feel less pressure without my family knowing - they've been so disappointed thru this I just can't do it to them again. So for now I'm telling my on-line friends and getting support for them!

I don't see a high-risk Dr. - I'm actually not high risk. Because my losses were random flukes and there's nothing wrong with me. But my Dr. lets me come in whenever I want and the nurses all know me. I see an RE too but she porbably won't be monitoring the pregnancy.

I'm so happy to hear of your success after loss! That's so encouraging - thank you!

Cyndi