Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New and trying again...

Default New and trying again...

Hi, Cyndi, congratulations! I hope to be in your shoes soon. I had my first pregnancy (with help of Clomid and IUI) and first miscarriage in April. DH and I have done two cycles of IUI since then with no success. About to start another cycle and feeling scared and defeated, excited and hopeful all at once.

Meanwhile, two of my friends my age (nearly 37) have gotten pregnant effortlessly. Trying not to view children as a finite resource.

Any words of wisdom?

Default oh if it were so easy for all... :)

Hi there, just had to post to your reply. I get so down when I think of all the friends I have to treat pg like it was so easy. I am truly happy for them, but so sad for me, and can't help but think that the same gals who are due in April are due around when I was supposed to be as well. it stinks but then I guess we have to go on and support them in their dreams too. Anyway, sorry for the rambling. Just know that you are not alone.

Default It is tough, but worth it...

Thanks, Amber.

It helps to know that others feel this way too. May we all have success...and soon!

-- Kate

HI
    i am new to this site, i just lost my twins at 5 months preg, and there not sure why I went into labor. My husband and I are heart broken, i toke follitsm shots and IUI, and that is how we conceived our precious little angels. Now we are left alone and hear broken.. I go to see my fertlity dr not until JaNUARY to try to get pregnant again. i feel like that is forever away.

Hey! I was really touched by your post my husband and I lost twins a boy and a girl back in May 2008. So I know how you all are feeling it is totally heartbreaking somedays it feels like your heart is just being torn from your chest. I was 23 weeks and five days when I went into labor. I was diagnoised with an incompent cervix. Please let me know if you ever need someone to talk too. I bet our twins angels are all playing togeather in heaven

By the way since you said you were going to the doctor in January how has all that been going for you??

Hi EveryoneI have lost 15 pregnancys 9 missed miscarraiges 2 blighted ovums 2 molar pregnancys and 2 chemical pregnancys. With my missed miscarraiges i loseat 10wks and 8wks. I lost twin girls last year and recently just lost my baby boy through a missed miscarraige 5wks ago now. They cant find nothing wrong and its unexplained its heartbreaking i want them to find somthing sothey can treat it if it can be treated but being told nothing is wrong is worse.There has to be somthing wrong but they cant find it .... Being told they cant find nothing wrong makes me more determent to ttc again but at the same time i know if i do ttc i will lose another baby and i couldnt bare to gothrough the pain again. I am going to have a 2nd opinon in 10 days i have my appointment and i am hoping they can firgue somthing out. The give me asprin and fragmin injections just be safe incase i have a clotting disorderwhich never worked but tests for a clotting disorder are normal and so our babys cyto genetic results. Its just so unfair to go through all this and even worse when you feel like your own doctor is not doing much to help you.xx

Angels - Wow you have been through alot! I am so sorry for your losses. What kind of doctor are you going to for your 2nd opinion? What tests have you had done already?

Hi cyndi

I am going to see a proffesor in recurrent miscarraiges my gyno is supposed to be really good he is a recurrent miscarrraige gyno but he cant find nothing wrong. I have had a hystercoscopy and a laprocoscopy to check the uterine cavity and all was normal. I had a pelvis xray and that was normal i had a nk womb biopsy done and i had 1% natural killer cells which was classed as normal.The blood tests i have had are.

lh/fsh testosterone
    Rubella
    antiphospholipid screening
    IgG & IgM
    chromosomal analysis
    Day 21 progesterone
    Thyroid function.

There the only ones that i know of all i know is that i have had blood tests done for clotting disorders and my thyroid has been checked and operations to check the womb cavity.I dont know what other tests i can have done is there any that you know of ? the doctor that i see says he has done all the tests he can and he cant find nothing wrong but there has to be somthing wrong.I am going to see this other doctor which is in another city from where i live and i am hoping there is somthing elsa she can do like other tests.I have suggested having a mri scan on my womb incase they have missed something which is wrong in my womb or somthing.

I am just trying to find a cure for myself and i feel i am getting no help from my gyno at all he even refused to take blood from me when i had my recent loss 4wks ago i was begging him to take blood incase somthing showed up but he was convinced nothing will. When i went in for my d+c 1 week after my loss they took blood for lupas and apas they done a viper blood test which is supposed to be more sensitive to pick up thesa things and it was normal. So i dont know what elsa it could be and what elsa to have checked.I am convinced its a immune issue as when i am pg i develope cold type symptoms i sneeze a lot but done have a runny nose or fever. But i am just curiouce as to why the heartbeats always stop at 8wks. My first was 10wks but now its 8wks.

mickey2 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default mcs and child mentioned

i had 7mc's in 4 years and that tore me apart...i can even begin to imagine your pain. that said....i have a now 8yo as a result of former dr beer's immune protocols for mc's. he has since passed away...but we fiound out that my body was producing antibodies of every kind along with clotting once i became pg.

you have had many of the immune test already but you should google dr beer and his testing protocols for more info. dr carrie coulam here on inciid medical forum is good too. i just havent worked with her directly though. hugs galore!!!

ps, for me i had take to take prednisone (not pretty), baby aspirin and lovenox shots while ttc to suppress my immune system and continued on them until 24wks pg. my labs only showed the antibodies when actually pg or when sick btw. since then i have been dx'd with full blown lupus so that may have factored in the weird labs too....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast