Thread: Companies in Atlanta, Georgia that cover IVF

Default Companies in Atlanta, Georgia that cover IVF

Hi,
    Does anyone have a current list of companies in Atlanta, Georgia that cover IVF? I am recently laid off, but have COBRA coverage. I'm really nervous that this limits my time (18 months) on being able to make another attempt. I've had 6 failed IVFs so far, but would like to try again.

Thanks,
    Jenn

Hi Jenn,

I live in Atlanta too and not sure of which companies provide IVF. I will research. Are you involved with any Resolve support groups here? If so, maybe some of the ladies know of companies.

When I get home from work, I will google Atlanta companies. It might be hard to find.

Sorry to hear that you are laid off. But I think it's a good idea to target companies that provide IVF with their insurance coverage.

Darlene

Jenn,

I found a blog on ask.com regarding your question. Here is what I found:
    http://www.ask.com/bar?q=companies+w...p%2Ff-241.html

• fedex kinko's, Coverage begins after 90 days, but I think they are looking at changing that so team members can get coverage sooner.
    Fed Ex Kinko breakdown:
    1. Artificial Insemination (Up to six cycles) PPO Covered 100% OON 0%
    2. Advanced Reproductive Technology (Up to three cycles of either IVF, GIFT, or ZIFT) PPO Covered 100% OON 0%
    3. Drugs covered 50% (to $50 max) and $3000 lifetime limit

• Oracle USA - United healthcare - 17K coverage
    • Chase Manhattan - United Healthcare - 25K coverage
    • Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - 10K reimbursment for IF or Adoption
    • Cingular covers $10,000 full.
    • ACE Insurance. They have a large office in Roswell, GA. They provide coverage for 3 IUIs and also 3 tries at IVF, they pay 90%.
    Good Luck. I hope this helps. Please note, the dates are from 06, so things may have changed.

Hopefully, someone else will write in....

Darlene

Jenn

Sorry for the second post. Here is another blog I found with companies listed. However, these are nationwide companies.

http://dailystrength.org/c/Infertility/forum/6432001-companies-may-cover-ivf
    Avon
    Bank of America
    CVS
    Dick's Sporting Goods
    Monster
    Staples
    Starbucks (they may have trimmed benefits)
    Time Warner Cable
    Verizon
    Posted on 02/24/09, 06:02 pm

I'm actually tempted to go work for one of these companies just for the benefits. Umm...I wonder if any reproductive clinics are hiring. Probably IVF nurses, which I'm not.

darlene