Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Endometriosis - Low Response To Stimulation

Hi,

I am currently with Dr. Ashraf (CRAFT Hospital) in Kerala. He's the only Dr. I could find in India who takes care of Immune Issues. He's open to new ideas and is ready to implement them. Many other doctors in Mumbai had signed off my case for adoption but under his treatment we could get 7 good embryos and even a +ve result, which I unfortunately miscarried at 7 weeks. I am now peparing for FET.

Let me know if you need any further details and i shall be more than happy to provide.

All the best..!!!! )
    Last edited by inciidadmin; 11-30-2015 at 11:12 AM.

hi. can u pl. send another e-mail add of dr ashraf or any other way to contact him as the online consultation does not seem to work.

You may contact him on the mail ID : drashraf3@gmail.com . You'll get a prompt reply. Also, just confirmed with him, Online Consultation will be up in 1 or 2 weeks.. )

If you need any further details, pl. revert. You may also contact me on my personal mail ID : rajesavitha@gmail.com.

I am sorry but this not a scientific fact. A magic pill that miraculously repairs reproductive organs ect.. I would double check on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2