Thread: 44 and Just Found Out!

Default 44 and Just Found Out!

After 3 IUI's, my husband and I found out today that we are pg!!

We are still a bit in shock, but it's now beginning to wear off and the OMG realization is sinking in. Now, I'm feeling a bit anxious about the miscarriage statistics and I so want to enjoy the feeling of we are finally pg....it happened...and we kept our faith.

What are you all thinking and feeling as you navigate your way through this?

This will be our first child.

Congrats, I had a perfect baby at 40 and everything was/is wonderful. I know plenty of ladies who have babies well into their 40's and everything is fine. Try to enjoy this special time. take one day at a time.

Best
    Ilene
    Micaela & Carter 96
    Cooper 04

Thanks! We're going to take one day at a time and enjoy the moment!

Let's here it for the 40+ crowd!

Dar

hello darlene... i am happy for you.... i hope and pray that i will have a baby also... take care...

Default Congrats

. Did you take vitamins or anything to support your body, besides the medicine from the Dr? This is me and my situation(s):;but i still have faith. I am happy for you and hope that you are completely successful in youe endeavor.

Hi there, I'm not sure if Darlene checks the boards anymore but I wanted to let you know that she now has a beautiful baby girl, born last month. From what she has told me she only took prenatal vitamins and progesterone suppositories after her IUI. Good luck to you!!

Hi, I am not really surprise about your pregnancy beyond 40 years of age. It really happens and I do have a lot of friends and relatives who happened to be pregnant and still had a successful one. I only think that you just have to be careful because there are more risks in such case.