Thread: Egg donation or surrogacy?

Default Egg donation or surrogacy?

Dear Caroline, I have severe endometriosis and sarcoidosis, I have had 2 ivf cycles with no eggs produced. I was considering egg donation but after receiving Chicago blood test results which indicate very high nk's cytokines and cd4's th1's and then some, I am wondering if I should cut my losses and go with surrogacy or try egg donation and throw steroids and intralipids into the mix? What are the chances of success for someone like me do you think?
    Thanks for your consideration
    Jo

It is difficiult to give advice about a specific patient's treatment without benefit of evaluation and consultation. If you would like a consultation just call 847 869 7777 for an appointmnt. This cosultation may be done over the internet if more convenient for you. Dr. Coulam

Default sultan

It would be better to get your TNF alpha down to normal before the transfer especially if youmcse certification
    NK cells are elevated. IVIg is known to suppress NK cells. You can talk with your docotr aboout this option if NK cells are elevated. Dr. Coulam

you are right
    Last edited by inciidadmin; 08-21-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Default SEO expert from India

Hello everyone
    Last edited by inciidadmin; 08-21-2017 at 03:53 PM.

My name is Elia Villalobos. I am a clinical psychology doctoral student working on my dissertation on emotional reactions in women who have difficulty getting pregnant. Please click on the link below if you are interested in participating in this brief survey. Please note that this exact same survey has been posted on several different websites that young women might use, so if you have already completed it, please do not complete it again. Your responses will be anonymous and this survey takes about 8-10 minutes to complete. If you have any questions, you can feel free to contact me at evillalobos940@sunmail.albizu.edu. This study has been approved by the Biomedical Research Alliance of New York (BRANY) Institutional Review Board.

https://qtrial2017q2az1.az1.qualtric...FZJQjgdxkfFy0B

Hello
    i'm new here. This is very intresting stuff.
    Regards
    Vivek Sharma
    Admin at Vivek Sharma