Thread: Contemplating another. (DD ment)

Default Contemplating another. (DD ment)

We had a successful DE cycle in 2007 and now that our DD is 2 we are thinking about another FET. I am thinking about cycling in January again. Not all that stressful as before. Just wanted to share.

Cordelia

Default Hi Cordelia (prev pregs & children ment)

Hi Cordelia - I just saw this post! What wonderful news that you're gearing up for another FET. Please keep us updated! I don't think we were in the same 2007 "due in" board - I posted on Due in Dec but lurked all the time on November and October (I think you were on Oct?) My Isaac ended up being born Nov 12, '07 - hard to believe our babes are two, huh? Anyway, hope things go well!

Sara/augie

Hoping to move forwards in January BUT I need to have my monitoring done locally and there could be some delays in getting started all due to bureaucratic stuff, I need to be referred again by my GP. Hopefully this can be done ASAP because everything is set to go in Seattle.

C

Now it looks as though things should work out. I had my appointment at my local clinic on the 24th and have my Rx's in hand and got the doc to witness my consent. Should do an U/S on the 5th and transfer will be the following week depending when I ovulate. It was all a little hectic and stressful getting everything organized but it all worked out. Coincidentally if this cycle works, my LMP will be the same day, December 25th.

Cordelia