Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Infertility Question

Default Infertility Question

Has anyone been diagnosed with unexplained infertility, and after many years of trying eventually got pregnant? I just hope that one day, I will be able to get pregnant despite my unexplained infertility.
    I just keep prayiing that there is hope for me.

BamBam is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Try the General Infertility board! Good luck! nt

T

I did! After 7 years of unexplained infertility DH and I conceived on our own. 3 years later we had another baby. I just had baby number 3. (This one was conceived the first try at the age of 38. Go figure!)
    I hope similar blessings for you.

Thank you for sharing. I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility almost 3 years ago. My husband and I are still trying, but I feel like I am loosing hope. I am 36 years young, and I am still praying for a baby.
    Thank you

My husband and I trying to make a baby for 12 years. And still not giving up to get a tiny sweet pumpkin one day. I am praying for myself and for every one of you who has the same dream! That will happen for sure, because wishes come true!

AngieS77 Guest

Default Registration

What does it mean when they tell you post to activate your account? I was'nt sure if it means through this or something else. Thank you all for your help.

Default That's wonderful!

Wow!!!! That's really amazing. You're lucky. I have heard of that happening, but never knew of anyone in particular. Congraduations. It gives us hope.

Default your right!

I think you've got the right idea. You just need to write a post and then include a copy of it with your application. Good luck!

I am new to this site and I have 2 questions "How will I know if my registration process is complete?" "What icon do I click to complete my application? or is completing my registration process the same as my application process?" I appreciate any advice anyone has.

wantchildren Guest

hi everyone this is my first post and i have been trying to concieve for almost 18 years with my husband and had two failed ivf attempts, just want to here some encourging stories

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast