Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi all. My name is Veronica.

msprincess, i too think your chances with ivf with tubal issues is good. women who have only this do have good success. i wish you luck.

veronica, amen to the letting it all go statement. this is a hard thing to do and i too am very scared to try again after so many losses but now i have an answer and treatment, i am afraid of going into this next FET as "fixed". I find it hard to stay positive and guarded for another loss at the same time.
    The thought of 9 months of constant worry and fear really scares me.
    I wonder if I would ever able to feel that everything is going to be okay.
    My husband is afraid another loss would "make me loose it". I honestly don't think so. For me, my losses have been easier to handle actually. I guess I am guarding myself.
    But what keeps me going (and us all I assume) is the thought of the happy ending after so much grief. All we can do is try. And if nothing else, know we did all we could.
    Hugs to you all.

thanks veronica and natailia3 for the reassurance. i never had an ivf procedure performed but i have been reading numerous pamphlets about it so i can be familiar with its procedure and terms. can anyone direct me on how to upload my application to inciid so i can mail it out asap. thx to all for any suggestions. jus keep praying and let God be your doctor, he will guide their knowledge and hands.

msprincess - i'm glad u feel better.

natailia - i'm right there with u about the "not" stressing part. now that it's getting closer, i'm more afraid of another miscarriage than anything else. "losing it" as ur hubby says is something i felt like the last time, but i got through it. still am on bad days, but i think i'm ready. my hubby n i agree that if neither cycle works then we r going to move on to adopting.

we were going to try n get into the clinics refund program, but we didn't qualify due to the thickness of my uterus. they offered up to 80% back. So now we're going to focus on the 2 times in one year cycle. god willing it will allow us to have a child within the next year or so.

happy thoughts to u all.

sorry about posting so late.....but thx @natailia for the info with the app. and i'll be praying for everyone on here during their baby adventures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2