Thread: IVF before cancer treatment

Default IVF before cancer treatment

Hi,
    Trying to have IVF before I have treatment for my breast cancer which will likely leave me infertile. Not infertile now. Can't afford the treatment on my own and insurance doesn't cover. Hoping INCIID is real and not bogus. They are a ray of hope to me.

Hi

I just wanted to wish you luck with your treatment and let you know that INCIID is for real, I did my scholarship IVF cycle this past December. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Annette View Post
    Hi

I just wanted to wish you luck with your treatment and let you know that INCIID is for real, I did my scholarship IVF cycle this past December. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
    hello annette, i'm a newbie to this site and i have already registered with inciid but i'm having a difficult time downloading the application. do you have any suggestions on how i would do this so i can fill it out and mail it back to inciid asap and also any other suggestions on all requirements to be a recipient. any information you or any member have will be greatly appreciated. how did your ivf procedure turn out this past december? hopefully well

Hey there ~

Welcome to INCIID Here is a link to the application http://www.inciid.org/heart/applicationheart.pdf you need Adobe Acrobat in order to open the file. Please also make sure that you read all of the FAQ's because there is a lot of information on there that will help you with submitting your application http://www.inciid.org/faq.php?cat=infertility101&id=22

If you have any questions or still can't open the application file, try emailing me at annette@inciid.org or post a message on this board and I will do my best to assist you. Good luck to you!!

Thanks for asking about my ivf cycle this past december. Unfortunately it was negative and we had nothing left over to freeze. But we are not giving up our dream of becoming parents yet, so we are still diligently working on options. I am also doing a lot of additional things now to help in preparing us for a future cycle, including acupuncture and modified diet.

P.S. It looks like my inciid email is acting up, you can post a message here or send me a private message through the website if you need any assistance.