Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 1st beta and good news...

SueW is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Exclamation Happy Happy News! please update with betas...

Val - How WONDERFUL! I hope this little bean sticks around another 8 months. Please let us know how your beta's progress (and with my last and youngest now 7 yo, I have to ask: what's a digital PG test?).

Sue

sbdeveney is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

VAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very happy for you and sticky vibes coming your way!

JulieATL is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Make like super glue and.....m

stick, little dude, stick!

so happy for you val. what a roller coaster you've been on. i hope this is your last ride and all goes well and uneventfully from here. keep us posted!!!

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Val. View Post
    Hi all,
    Most of you know my story. My BF and I have been trying to conceive since late last November. We had a very early miscarriage in January. After that, we did three treatment cycles with the RE, followed by a hysteroscopy (they thought my tubes were closed, but they weren't, however they found and removed a small septum). Then we did two natural cycles healing from the hysteroscopy and an injectible cycle in July. All negatives.

I was taking off a cycle due to a large 40 mm cyst, and we were supposed to do IVF next, starting our meds next week, Our IVF class was scheduled for today. My period is due on Thursday, but I was feeling yucky all day yesterday and took a HPT on a whim after responding to the IF insanity post and OH MY GOSH, it was positive. So, of course, I took three more and a digital one. Haha. All positive! So, I cancelled the IVF class and scheduled blood work. Today I'm 12 dpo and my beta is 117, progesterone is over 40. I am in a state of shock, but absolutely thrilled.

I'm a jumble of emotions right now, from shocked and excited to scared and nervous. I go back on Thursday for my next beta. I could REALLY use the power of INCIID prayers that this little bean sticks and results in a healthy pregnancy and baby! I'm almost 42, so the clock is ticking...

Do any of you believe in fate or the power of positive thought? I absolutely "knew" in my heart I was going to get pregnant this month naturally because it completely mimicked what happened with Tanner. In January 1999, I had a very early miscarriage, followed by five unsuccessful IUI/injectible cycles. I had to take August off due to a cyst and did my IVF consult that month. I found out in early September that I was pregnant naturally. When I had Tanner I found renewed faith that everything happens for a reason, and "convinced" myself that the reason for the miscarriage was because Tanner was supposed to be with me. So, this past January when I had a miscarriage, I held onto the same belief that there was another pregnancy that was supposed to happen in that time. I know it's probably goofy, but this whole past month, I kept believing that this was the month it was going to happen because it was the same exact circumstances...and I can't believe it did. I guess I only work well under pressure.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings, and thanks in advance for any prayers or positive thoughts! If anyone can help me through this and make it happen, you guys can!
    Val

Val. is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Quote Originally Posted by SueW View Post
    Val - How WONDERFUL! I hope this little bean sticks around another 8 months. Please let us know how your beta's progress (and with my last and youngest now 7 yo, I have to ask: what's a digital PG test?).

Sue
    Thanks. It's a test that has a digital read out that says pregnant or Not Pregnant. Thought it would be kinda cool to see in print.

SoniaO is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

YAH!!! CONGRATS!!! Sticky thoughts coming your way! Keep us posted!!! I'm sure you will though!

Laura H1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

*sniff* *sniff*
    your post has me in tears! Sending tons of sticky vibes... I'll even eat peanut butter today!

I do believe bad things can be turned into great things!

and HURRAY!
    Laura

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

sticky thoughts!!!! Congrats

Congratulations! What exciting news! Will be praying . . .

Keep posting here - I know it really boosted my spirits when I was on the same journey.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3