Thread: Update on us (good news)

Val. is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Update on us (good news)

Hi all,
    Thank you so much for all the prayers and well-wishes. We've had two ultrasounds and a nice strong heartbeat at both. I'm measuring 7w5d today, and graduating from our RE to my ob. Just like with Tanner, I'd been sick as a dog last week, vomiting and nausea non-stop. The RE put me on zofran because I was dehydrating, which is a miracle drug and definitely takes the edge off. But, still not feeling great, and vomiting about once a day. It does help, though, so I'm not going to complain too much. We're feeling so blessed and praying for a smooth and healthy pregnancy.

Thanks again!!
    Val

ahava is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Wonderful!! So happy to hear it!

sbdeveney is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

so glad to hear things are going well (besides the sickness part)!! Hugs and always prayers!

Laura H1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Ahhh! This is great news! Hang in there... wishing you a healthy and smooth pregnancy... and hoping you start feeling better...

Laura

JulieATL is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default So happy to read the good news.....m

of course, the sickness is awful, no doubt about it. Glad the zofran is helping. Looking forward to continued good news from you. Definitely sending lots of happy, healthy, and non-nauseous thoughts your way!!!!

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Val. View Post
    Hi all,
    Thank you so much for all the prayers and well-wishes. We've had two ultrasounds and a nice strong heartbeat at both. I'm measuring 7w5d today, and graduating from our RE to my ob. Just like with Tanner, I'd been sick as a dog last week, vomiting and nausea non-stop. The RE put me on zofran because I was dehydrating, which is a miracle drug and definitely takes the edge off. But, still not feeling great, and vomiting about once a day. It does help, though, so I'm not going to complain too much. We're feeling so blessed and praying for a smooth and healthy pregnancy.

Thanks again!!
    Val

SusanW is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

I'm so happy for you!!!!

AlisonF is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Yeah Val I have been wondering how you have been

That is wonderful news. Hope you continue to feel fairly okay?

Tanner will make a wonderful big bro too. David was so proud when Hayley was born.

NancyR is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Woo hoo!!!! I am so happy to read this Val! Thank you for your update, I've been waiting patiently, lol!! Seeing the little heart beat is the MOST amazing thing!

I puked every single day (at least once) the entire pregnancy with Leela. I joke I christened every subway station between home and work.... (ugh)... I'll never forget the moment she was lifted out (c-section) the nausea immediately was gone!

XOX! N