Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ready...set...go!!!!!

Smile Ready...set...go!!!!!

My fiancee and I are beginning our endeavor of building on our family. Because of medical reasons we must use IVF and a gestational surrogate in order to do so. We are excited and positive and ready to get started. Financially we are unable to afford the out of pocket expenses to do so, so we are interested in any available grants of scholarships to reduce the out of pocket expenses.

Hi Ali! Welcome to INCIID Have you applied for INCIID's heart scholarship?

Default application process

I have turned in an application.
    How long does it take to hear back?

How long it takes to hear back can really vary depending on when the review committee is able to meet or how many applications are received. I know it can be a super anxious feeling when you are waiting to hear if you have been accepted, hang in there! Good luck with your application and please feel free to ask any questions.

Hi! Chad and I turned in our application by the July 31, 2010 deadline and we heard that we received our scholarship at the end of October. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Thanks for the helpful info. We are optimistically anxious! & we are in the process of applying at this time.

Good luck to you!!!

Default Hearing back about application from INCIID

My husband and I are also waiting to hear back about our INCIID the heart application. We turned ours in on Sept. 6, 2010. We heard at the beginning of December that they had received our application. I am just wondering if anyone has heard recently that they were finalists for the scholarship, and how long it took them to hear back? We are going to be moving this year and were hoping to do in-vitro before we moved. Please let me know if anyone has any information! Thanks!

Hi kmaddocks, I don't think they have announced any finalists for your applicant group yet. Hang in there!!

Default Thank you!

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply I will just keep trying to be patient.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast