Thread: First u/s at 5w3d

Default First u/s at 5w3d

Well, it showed two sacs so it looks like twins! :-) The technician said that one looked smaller than the other (which makes me very worried!) but she didn't seem to be concerned in the slightest. I am supposed to go back in a week to (hopefully) see the heartbeats.

Levana

Yay TWINS!!! That is awesome, let us know how your appointment goes next week!

Default Wonderful!!

I was thinking your beta was pretty high. Let us know how next week goes!!!!

JulieATL is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default I always check the beta board....m

and I was thrilled to see you here. I'm so happy for you. Everything makes us worried, but if the tech was okay with it then so am I!!!!

Looking forward to your next update. Take care of yourself, and pat your tummy for me!

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Levana View Post
    Well, it showed two sacs so it looks like twins! :-) The technician said that one looked smaller than the other (which makes me very worried!) but she didn't seem to be concerned in the slightest. I am supposed to go back in a week to (hopefully) see the heartbeats.

Levana

jknyc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Beyond thrilled to see you here. Hope the good news continues!

What delightful news! Congratulations and keep us updated!

SoniaO is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

What AWESOME NEWS!!!! I'll be watching for your update next week!! CONGRATS!

I don't usually look at this board but I was scrolling down and saw your name. Congratulations! What wonderful news!

Janice

Quote Originally Posted by Levana View Post

Levana
    So happy for you Levana!!!
    ~Lisa