Thread: 2nd Beta is in...

Default 2nd Beta is in...

Hi!
    I'm wondering how you are Levana... Let us know, thinking of you.

My 1st beta was Monday: 87. Today, 216! I'm so relieved. My husband is even more cautious than I am ... he wants to get to the positive ultrasound later in the month. So we are continuing with IM progesterone in oil, and I take estradiol 3x a day. I am now fixated on the next steps and praying that my little bundle of cells are on their way. We transferred 2 embies, but it looks like there is one growing at this point, if the HcG numbers are any reflection.

I'm thrilled...I have waited a long time to be able to just be pregnant. Even if we don't have the outcome we want or if god forbid it doesn't last, I feel relieved that we have gotten this far. There are 2 blasts frozen ... It's such a relief to have some hope, after after all the failed IUI's and the sense of powerlessness that we had a few months ago.

iwannabeamomx5 Guest

Absolutely fantastic news!!!!! I am SO happy for you!!!

JulieATL is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Hello! So happy for you...m

not sure I know you well, but I always check the beta board because that's what this whole Inciid thing is about - supporting each other and waiting for those exciting and nervous moments! So happy to hear you've had some great betas. Sending you very sticky thoughts and happiness for your tiny wonder in there.

Congrats,
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by smsmith12 View Post
    Hi!
    I'm wondering how you are Levana... Let us know, thinking of you.

My 1st beta was Monday: 87. Today, 216! I'm so relieved. My husband is even more cautious than I am ... he wants to get to the positive ultrasound later in the month. So we are continuing with IM progesterone in oil, and I take estradiol 3x a day. I am now fixated on the next steps and praying that my little bundle of cells are on their way. We transferred 2 embies, but it looks like there is one growing at this point, if the HcG numbers are any reflection.

I'm thrilled...I have waited a long time to be able to just be pregnant. Even if we don't have the outcome we want or if god forbid it doesn't last, I feel relieved that we have gotten this far. There are 2 blasts frozen ... It's such a relief to have some hope, after after all the failed IUI's and the sense of powerlessness that we had a few months ago.

Thanks!
    Yes, it's nice to have more positive news for a while!
    10 more days before the ultrasound.

JulieATL is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Wow, please post results from the u/s!

Can't wait to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by smsmith12 View Post
    Thanks!
    Yes, it's nice to have more positive news for a while!
    10 more days before the ultrasound.

Hi you guys, I hope all is well in your journeys.

I am glad to say, our U/S was yesterday and we could see the yolk sac and hearbeat! A little flutter. Barely could see the fetal pole. It looked OK. Oh the relief ... another one in 2 weeks. My husband was hoping for twins but I'm OK with our result. I was so nervous until we could see what was there.

I am thinking of everyone and sending well wishes.

iwannabeamomx5 Guest

Congratulations!!! That is great news!!!