Thread: New to infertility

Thumbs down New to infertility

We were informed yesterday that there was no way we could conceive naturally. My Husbands SA counts were 3.5mil for the first and then down to .9mil. for the second. We were informed that we would not be able to conceive naturally. We would need IVF and probably would need to have a single sperm injected into an egg. There is no way we can afford IVF, we can barely afford the testing and had hoped we could use IUI. Is there any way that IUI could work for us? I am 40 with an FSH of 10, that is my only test that came back as a concern. My husband has low count, low viscosity, low volume and low morphology. Need help because I am at my lowest and don't even want my husband touching me right now. I feel like he really doeskin care if we have a child of our own, I have 3 from a previous marriage ages; 23, 17, and 14. I really wanted a baby.

Unhappy

Okay posting on my own post. What are the chances of donor sperm with my FSH of 10. Everything else about my cycles is normal. If I had not had a temp of 103 in February and failed to ovulate because of it we never would have gotten this far. We can only afford IUI. Will they do IUI with donor sperm? This is all so confusing to me.

Default Varicocele?

I'm assuming your husband has been to see a urologist to find out if he has a varicocele? A good friend of mine's husband had one and his sperm count was in single digits and after a procedure to correct the varicocele his counts are through the roof.

I'm sure your doctors have mentioned this, but I thought it was worth throwing out there...

Good luck to you.

Hello this is angelina new here, great thread has been posted here, If you’re having fertility problems get the expert treatment try to find an all facts and information about fertility problems.

regards,
    raymeds.net