Thread: The rollercoaster is about to start again...

SoniaO is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default The rollercoaster is about to start again...

I guess I'm not as infertile as previously thought? I was fully expecting AF about two weeks ago... Started spotting, had to go out and stock up on supplies... then nothing. Hmm... OK. Well, Thursday, still nothing. I am at work (I happen to work in a hospital), I stop in the mini drugstore that has a location in the hospital, pick up a pregnancy test & head to the restroom. POSITIVE! GASP! Went right to a phone to call DH... No answer. Proceeded directly to the clinic to get my first beta- 193. Since it was Thursday, I had to wait until today for my seocnd beta- 1211!! We were hoping for between 700-800. YAH!!

OK... We were not planning this. We have a 2 yo DD (that I JUST finished nursing) & a 3 1/2 yo DS at home. I am not on BCP, but the timing was WAY off! DH's little swimmers were REALLY determined and had to have stuck around for a long time waiting for that little egg to pop out! Back in '06 when I went through my IF testing, both tubes were scarred (from endo) and one was completely blocked. I knew this could happen because of a SURPRISE (+) HPT last August (HSG levels dropped at second beta).

This will be our miracle child!

Let the rollercoaster begin! First ultrasound is scheduled for 6/20 at 7 am.

SoniaO

Default Congrats!

#3 miracle babies are awesome! I'm so thrilled for you guys - congrats!

JulieATL is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Wow, Sonia! m

First of all, I can't believe your prior miracle baby is already 2 1/2! We were kind of timed together. Mine was born in Feb of the same year. This is wonderful, can't believe it! So happy for you, looking forward to u/s results. What was your DH's reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by augie View Post
    #3 miracle babies are awesome! I'm so thrilled for you guys - congrats!

SoniaO is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

DH's reaction you ask?

DH- "NO WAY!...... REALLY?!!?.... NO WAY!.... But....(pause)....."
    Me- "I know......"

Then he laughed. He was happy as he's always wanted more kids. I kept telling him that if he wanted more kids- that he'd have to marry someone younger (I am already 8 years younger than him)! :-)

Praying for a heartbeat on 6/20.... Hurry up & wait.

Hope your little one is doing great! Did you notice that INCIID no longer has the "Due In" boards? I can't find them anyways...

JulieATL is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Love it! m

I'm praying with you on June 20th, be sure to post all about your little bean. My little guy is something else, almost 2 1/2 and going on 10. Talking, attitude, and just plain ol' funny. Potty training has been nothing short of an Olympic sport in my house, and looks like we'll be doing this particular event for a few more months!

The Due in and Born In boards have been inactive for years, ever since they went to the new format. It's too bad. So seems like most women use the Beta board through about the first trimester and then post on PAI (to avoid baby and preg talk on PNO) to give little updates and birth news. Too bad.

Love to your teeny tiny one.

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by SoniaO View Post
    DH's reaction you ask?

DH- "NO WAY!...... REALLY?!!?.... NO WAY!.... But....(pause)....."
    Me- "I know......"

Then he laughed. He was happy as he's always wanted more kids. I kept telling him that if he wanted more kids- that he'd have to marry someone younger (I am already 8 years younger than him)! :-)

Praying for a heartbeat on 6/20.... Hurry up & wait.

Hope your little one is doing great! Did you notice that INCIID no longer has the "Due In" boards? I can't find them anyways...