Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Finally!!!!! Finally!!!!! (+ beta mentioned)

Default Finally!!!!! Finally!!!!! (+ beta mentioned)

So we received the results of our second beta today....our doctor only calls after the second to see how things are netting out. They finally got around to us at 5:15 pm - after I had been in at 9 am....

But it was all worth it. My Friday beta was 43 and my beta today is 190, so I'm on my way. After 3 IUI's and 2 FET's...our third one took.

And the best part - that I'm sure you guys will appreciate....I'm due on Mother's Day!

So excited....
    Patti

Default Incredible! What a blessing...

Congratulations to you and Adam! So, so happy for you and lots of prayers for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy!

Quote Originally Posted by aandp View Post
    So we received the results of our second beta today....our doctor only calls after the second to see how things are netting out. They finally got around to us at 5:15 pm - after I had been in at 9 am....

But it was all worth it. My Friday beta was 43 and my beta today is 190, so I'm on my way. After 3 IUI's and 2 FET's...our third one took.

And the best part - that I'm sure you guys will appreciate....I'm due on Mother's Day!

So excited....
    Patti

Default Oh, yeah!!!!!

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Praying for a happy, healthy journey to Mother's Day!

So thrilled to read this, Patti!!

Wishing you an easy and uneventful pregnancy.

Levana

I am overjoyed for you Patti!!! It's been a long road and I hope the next 9 months go smoothly for you! Please continue to update, I would love to hear how things progress! And what a special gift you will get next Mother's Day!!!

Hey Levana ~ how are things going for you?

Default Thank you everyone!

Thank you all for your very kind words. We are so very excited.

And Levana - like Annette said - how are you? You've been much too quiet.

Default Patti and Anette...

Thanks for thinking of me! Things are going well. I don't know if you both read that both embryos took after the FET and then we lost one at eight weeks. But the other baby is doing fine and I am about 30 weeks along.

Levana

Default Wow!!!!

I'm sorry that the one embryo didn't stick around, but delighted that the other one did. You don't have too much longer to go at all. Keep up the good work, Levana!!!!! So glad to get a good update from you.

JulieATL is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default I have been wondering about you too....m

since your last post. I am soooo happy that your one little guy is still hanging around. Wow, so 10 more weeks, hope they are boring and happy for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Levana View Post
    Thanks for thinking of me! Things are going well. I don't know if you both read that both embryos took after the FET and then we lost one at eight weeks. But the other baby is doing fine and I am about 30 weeks along.

Levana

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast