Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wishing for IVF grant

Default Wishing for IVF grant

My husband and I have been struggling with infertility. We just joined and we are hoping for love and support from the INCIID family. Does anyone know how long the scholarship process takes or what to expect? Does anyone know what is expected of the fund raising part?

Hello! Welcome to INCIID! I am a former scholarship recipient and will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process. Applications are reviewed monthly, but notification time can widely vary due to fluctuation in funding/donations and participation from clinics. The fundraising requirement is $3,500 and former recipients have many ideas to share and recipients can also create their own ideas (with approval from INCIID administration). The one requirement for fundraising is that you have to have at least one fundraising effort to spread awareness; past recipients have held events such as spaghetti feeds or sold candy bars, but really if you can think up something great to raise awareness the opportunities are limitless. Please feel free to ask any further questions and good luck with your application!!

Welcome! I too am a scholarship recipient. I have finished my fund-raising and am currently waiting to be matched with a donating clinic. I think you will find everyone on this board willing to help in any way possible, as are the directors Nancy and Linda. Again, welcome to INCIID!

Default Thank you

I am glad to hear such positive feedback that has come from the INCIID scholarships. Congratulations to both of you! I may have more questions soon.

Good Morning Ladies,

I am to new to the forum and IVF world. My husband and I are also reaching out to seek funding for our IVF treatment. Our insurance isn't offering any coverage. I am happy to meet other ladies that are applying for the scholarship as well.

When are you accetpting applications? You have to raise 3,400 to participate for the IVF treatment ? WOW that could take a min to get up. Are there other alternatives to getting the grant???

Hi heavenly,

Applications are reviewed monthly. The fundraising requirement is actually $3,500. The scholarship recipients support each other and offer a wide variety of fundraising ideas. The Heart Scholarship is the single grant-type program that INCIID offers, and being a former scholarship recipient myself, in my opinion it is the best program out there because your chances of being selected are far greater due to the way they have structured the program.

Welcome Tresa1004 and Heavenly29!

Good Morning Tiki,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Default Fundraising Ideas

Good Morning Ladies!!!!

I was just wondering if you all don't mind sharing your fundraising ideas with me. I'm clueless at the moment.

Thanks,

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast