Thread: Dipping my toes in cautiously...

SoniaO is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Smile Dipping my toes in cautiously...

Here we are again. I mentioned in PNO about having baby fever again... I have to admit. We tried fertility drugs for two months with no success. Then the following month, we gave up on the drugs & let the dice roll.

I got a faint + HPT on Monday night & Tuesday morning. So faint it could be considered me seeing things. On Tuesday I bought some digital tests and it was clearly positive. Wednesday morning I went in for a beta 1 & Friday morning for beta 2.

Beta 1- 58 (they want to see 50)
    Beta 2- 205

You will notice in the Beta Board posts that this has happened 2 other times. The first- I didn't even make it past the second Beta. The second time, I saw the heartbeat and everything, but the hb stopped shortly after. :-( That was HARD! Probably the hardest thing in my life thus far.

So I am being very cautious. I am one of those that has a big mouth and tells EVERYONE right away. Not this time. Only a select few know and no one in my family yet.

Also- I am 39 now. EDD is Sept 20th and I will turn 40 on Aug 22nd. Praying for a healthy baby.

Prayers welcome.

Default Congratulations! .....loss and pregnancy ment

I am so happy for you!!!!!
    I too have had several losses. I am currently 26 wks 4 dys pregnant! I will turn 41 before this baby is due!
    Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!!!!
    Cricket

CONGRATS to you too!!! Tell me more details! Was this natural or did you have to go to the RE? When is your due date? I am only 22 weeks behind you. Hopefully we can keep in touch!

Sonia

Default Children ment...

Thank you! When is your ultrasound? How are you feeling?
    This pregnancy is the result of a single frozen embryo transfer from our fresh IVF cycle in 2008. From that same fresh cycle we have two year old g/b twins. Our RE was disappointed with retrieving only four eggs and would not have done the retrieval had he known. He thought we had 12 eggs but eight were filled with fluid! We are ecstatic with the outcome - first our twins and now this baby which is due on April 18.
    How many children do you have? We also have a seven year old from IVF with another RE and an 18 and 19 year old.
    Cricket
    Wife to Greg
    Homeschool mom to five soon to be six

Default (child ment)

We have two IVF kiddos. DS is 4 (12/13/07) and DD is 2 1/2 (5/1/09). What lead to the IVF is Endo and one tube that is completely blocked. The other was open, but barely. I didn't have any embryo's left over from either cycle to freeze, so both were fresh cycles.

Ultrasound is scheduled for 1/31.

Then the fact that you got pregnant naturally with is baby is even more amazing! I've got everything crossed for you!!!!!!
    Here's to an uneventful pregnancy.

Cricket

fatcat is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

congrats and good luck!!!

keeping everythign crossed for you :-)