Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Melisa!!

Patti, how are things going with you?

Best of luck to you Melissa! I was just in your spot a few weeks ago!

Thanks for all your support you guys! I am still waiting...my appointment is scheduled for Friday!! Last week actually went pretty fast because I was super busy at work and my dad came up to visit and help with some yard work. I'm a bit nervous and trying not to think about it too much.

Tiki, I hope everything went well for you!

Melisa

Default Melisa

Thinking of you and wondering how things went on Friday. Let us know.

Oh, you all, I am heartbroken!

I actually went in on Thursday to get a pregnancy test done and it was positive!!! Obviously, we were thrilled!!!!

But then, Saturday I started to bleed lightly. By Sunday I had cramps and medium-heavy bleeding. Felt just like a period but more cramping than I usually get. It continues today. I hardly had a dry eye yesterday. I called the on-call doc on Sunday and he said there's no way to know for sure until I get bloodwork done on Tuesday, some women bleed during early pregnancy. I'm not too hopeful though. It just feels like it's gone.

Oh Honeybee!!!

I am so sorry, but don't give up hope honey! I know you must be terribly worried, but have faith.

Bad news confirmed today.

I have a consultation set with the doc on Monday. Since it's so early it's hard to say what happened. We'll see where we go from here.

Thanks for all your support and kind words these past few weeks!

Melisa

I'm so sorry....I wish I could wrap you up in hugs right now. You're in my thoughts and (((BIG HUGS))) to you. Please let us know how your doctor's appointment goes if you feel up to it.

I am so very sorry Melissa.

Thanks for your replies, ladies! It really does mean a lot.

I talked with my RE on Monday and he was pretty positive about the future. He made some tweeks to my medications for the next try. His thought was that the embryo was not developing normally, unfortunately. It is hard to say so early exactly what happened. My biggest hurdle now is financial. I suppose I should start buying lottery tickets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast