Dear Dr Fish

Am 40 and here is my story:
I conceived naturally (after 2 months) a healthy baby boy that I delivered full term when I was 37.5 yo in 2010.
I then went onto being pregnant 2 more times between the end of 2010 and 2011 (conceiving each time after 2 months) and had twice a mist miscarriage and a D&C at 12 and 11 weeks respectively (babies died earlier around 10 weeks undetected).
Both biopsies show triploidy (chromosomes being perfectly healthy but replicated 3 times vs.2, anecdotally both boys again)
I then fell pregnant another time in 2012 and had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in March 2012. I was then tested for lupus anticoagulant, antinuclear factor, anticardiolipin antibodies (all negative) and my karyotype came back normal.
I then tried IVF to allow me to do the PGD in May, June, July 2012. My FSH was 7.2 on day 4, my natural follicle count was 5+5 but my AMH was extremely low (0.1). After a long cycle with a very aggressive protocol (450 Gonal F + 150 luveris) I really only manage to produce 1 egg of acceptable size and the IVF was cancelled (eggs not retrieved). (My husband (38) has perfectly healthy sperm but has never been tested for chromosomic abnormalities but did all the usual tests for IVF- all ok)
I have started again to try naturally in September 2012, had a cycle tracking last month that showed 2 good size follicles growing and normal ovulation a few days later. In December my antral follicle count was reduced (3 or 4 overall)-- been taking DHEA for 2-3 months now.
I have had abnormal bleeding this year during my cycle: I bleed for a few days, then my period stops (4-5 days) and then I start bleeding again for 1 day and a bit (scan shows blood stuck in my uterus)-- my (new) fertility doctor is looking into doing another scan early in my cycle to see if this could mean I have some tissue left (shape of my uterus apparently means that you can only be 100% positive when the lining is very very thin)-- had many scans this year showing this residual blood but it has always cleared up but nobody (obstetrician or IVF specialist) were concerned at the time.
My new Fertility doctor in the UK said i have 3 options:
- do many IVF cycles (3-4-5??) to get a few eggs out each time, wait until we have around 6 frozen and do PGD (not her reco)
- take low dose of stimulation drugs (112units) for a few days (6) along my cycle and do IUI -- what she recommended
- moving to egg donation

i am new to this forum and totally lost as what my next step should be. I read about mini IVF too ( didn't even know it existed)
Both my obstetrician and the IVF doctor and this new fertility doctor think it's been bad luck ( a lot of it!) and I just don't know what I should do. I just know that time is clearly not my friend and I need to make the right decision and not lose any more time
I live in London but would be happy to go to the USA for treatment as everyone is telling me the best place for fertility issues are the States...
G