Thread: just wondering

Unhappy just wondering

I am a 45yr old in good health. Had a tubal reversal 4yrs ago. Had all but given up on becoming pregnant, but had a positive pregnancy test new years day. My lmp was 11/25/12. Had lots of cramps for a week when my cycle was due but no bleeding at all. First scan on 1/16/13 showed the following ..... EV US reveals a 6w 1d IUP WITH YOLK SAC well visualized. Yolk sac is slightly increased in size measuring 6.9mm. Fetal heart rate is 94bpm. There is a small funds intramural fibroid measuring1.8cm in the greatest diameter. Overtures appear nl bilaterally with a 2.0cm thick walled cyst mist likely representing a corpus lutel cyst of pregnancy. Doppler of both overies is normal. Edd by lmp 9/1/13 edd crl 9/11/13
    CRL .3999cm
    GS 1.56cm

My doctor saw me approx 11 months ago and said a fertility workup all my levels came back great she said I was still considered very fertil.

At this visit she said not do an exam but we talked . She expressed no concern about the pregnancy and we discussed my up coming trip to Canada for two months. She said it would be fine to wait till I return in the first of april to be seen. And made another appointment for an us as I will be 16-18 weeks then .
    Can you tell me should I be concerned, are these numbers normal? Can I just relax till my next scan? (( crying)) I've wanted this for so long

I should add my maternal grandmother was 52 when she had her last child

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyserena View Post
    I should add my maternal grandmother was 52 when she had her last child
    Really she was 52 when she had her last child? I do not believe this at all. It is so amazing.

http://www.loveandbuyit.net/product/...acuum-cleaner/