Thread: Fibroid

Default Fibroid

hi...iam 40 about eight years ago i had a miscarriage as a result of fibroids and went on to have a myomectomy and have since had a recurrence of the fibroids within the last two years....to complicate matters i seemed to have developed Autoimmune Progesterone Dermatitis (this is my own self diagnosis).. i need to know if there is a test and treatment for the dermatitis and do you think that its the fibroides which has caused it...

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    hi...iam 40 about eight years ago i had a miscarriage as a result of fibroids and went on to have a myomectomy and have since had a recurrence of the fibroids within the last two years....to complicate matters i seemed to have developed Autoimmune Progesterone Dermatitis (this is my own self diagnosis).. i need to know if there is a test and treatment for the dermatitis and do you think that its the fibroides which has caused it...

Hi Theresa
    Have you experienced these??

Heavy or prolonged menstrual periods.
    Abnormal bleeding between menstrual periods.
    Pelvic pain (caused as the tumor presses on pelvic organs)
    Frequent urination.
    Low back pain.
    Pain during intercourse.

I think you should study your symptoms so that we will know whats bothering you
    Anyway, i think its also time to get that checked by a doctor, dont self diagnose, its not good. Anyway, have that check now, www.anntan.com.sg you can check here

hello everyone
    I am new here. read out your post this is good. The latest result of issues and the solution of the issue. thanks Rpsc