I am a Barrett Honors Student at Arizona State University. My mentor, Dr. Huberty, is a mother of an angel baby, Raine (stillborn at full-term on January 27, 2011) and a women’s health/physical activity expert.
I am working with Dr. Huberty as she collects data about women who have experienced loss and their experiences with interconception health care – in hopes of helping many women decrease depressive symptoms and return to a healthy weight so that they are ready for a subsequent pregnancy (if desired).

To do so, we are conducting 20-30 minute phone interviews. These interviews are completely CONFIDENTIAL. With the data gathered from the interviews, we hope to change the mindset of health care practitioners. Unfortunately, not all mothers are receiving fair, sensitive, adequate care after loss. Please help us improve the care provided to women after stillbirth.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be interested, please contact us at REMinorityASU@gmail.com or at 602-827-2314. Feel free to ask us any questions. As compensation for the time spent during the interview, our team is raffling gift cards for all participants. Again, please help us broaden the views of our health care system. Thank you for your time.