Thread: MTHFR+PAI6754G genotipos homocigotos+ pobre respuesta fibrinolitica a la isquemia

Default MTHFR+PAI6754G genotipos homocigotos+ pobre respuesta fibrinolitica a la isquemia

After the first miscarriage at 8 weeks and a second chemical pregnancy lost I was checked by Trombophilia with results of MTHFR and PAI6754G genotipo homocigotos + pobre respuesta fibrinolitica a la isquemia, the treatment has been Baby aspirin and Metilpholate 7.5 (deplin). Under this treatment I got pregnant , loosing the baby at 16 weeks with diagnose of genetic isssues. In addition, i had another chemical pregnancy loss. My question is about the treatment, shoul I be treated with Heparin?. I am 38, and I have spent 2 years looking for a baby. Thanks!

Let me know if you get the notification - you should be getting email when anyone posts.

Default Notification received

I received your notification, but I have not got email
    Quote Originally Posted by inciidadmin View Post
    Let me know if you get the notification - you should be getting email when anyone posts.

It is difficult to give individual patient advice regarding treatment without benefit of evaluation and consultation. In general, you are receiving appropriate treatment for your thrombophilia. I don't know if you have other indications for treatment with heparin, but you should not need it based on your MTHFR and PAI 1 results. Dr. Coulam

I did get notification. Dr. Coulam

Default I am glad to know that you agree with my current treatment. Thanks so much Dr Coulamm

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn Coulam MD View Post
    It is difficult to give individual patient advice regarding treatment without benefit of evaluation and consultation. In general, you are receiving appropriate treatment for your thrombophilia. I don't know if you have other indications for treatment with heparin, but you should not need it based on your MTHFR and PAI 1 results. Dr. Coulam

Fill me in as to whether you get the warning - you ought to be getting email when anybody posts.