View Poll Results: How Effective Are Fertility Superfoods ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Super Effective

0 0%
  • Very Effective

0 0%
  • Somewhat Effective

0 0%
  • Not Effective

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: How Effective Are Fertility Superfoods ?

Default How Effective Are Fertility Superfoods ?

Myself and my spouse have been trying to conceive for about two years.She is 38 years and I am 45 years.We have run several tests and the tests show that everything is okay.My wife has had fibroid surgeries in July,2015 and August,2016.She has had two IUI procedures but have not achieved pregnancy.We are have been reviewing our options and we are looking at IVF .However,before IVF we are considering natural foods as an option.A report in the Huffington post list the following foods as the top ten natural superfoods:
    1.Banana 2.Asparagus 3.Shellfish 4.Eggs 5.Almonds 6.Citrus Fruits 7.Tofu 8.Salmon 9.Peas 10.Mackerel

Some couples say that these foods can help induce pregnacy and I will like to know the experience of other couples on this.

We have been trying this, I was recommended by my friend to try Bananas, Citrus Fruits, Brussel Sprouts, Chicken and Almonds, Im not sure if they really helped me conceive, because I already asked my doctor's advise regarding this. Shes helping us conceive. She told me about this Assisted Conception like a repeated cycles of treatment that might help me get pregnant. anyway its hard to explain you can loko here if you want www.anntan.com.sg