Go Back   INCIID Infertility, Pregnancy Loss and Adoption Information > Lifestyles Forums > The Soapbox > Parenting Soapbox

Parenting Soapbox The Parenting Soapbox is for intelligent, free, open, and peaceable exchange of ideas, philosophies, and viewpoints on any parenting and/or pregnancy issues. Any material found on the board promoting hate, or for the sole purpose of inflaming an individual or population is prohibited. If you have a question email INCIID
INCIID operates on donations and contributions. Please consider a tax deductible donation today.

Click here to give a smaller or larger amount.

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 09:09 AM
IHostSusanW

Default New Board: Commerce and Exchange

Hi everyone!
I wanted to tell you all about a new board that INCIID has established. It is called the Commerce and Exchange Forum.

For a $25 yearly donation, INCIIDers in good standing can post a link to their website (or other contact info) detailing goods or services for sale, or auction on ebay. All INCIID members can access this forum at no charge to see what services and goods are listed.

We are still working out the details and I haven't announced this on any other board yet. Here is the link if you would like to get started:
Commerce and Exchange Forum

I will be the IHost for the forum.

Hope to see you all there!

SusanW
Closed Thread