Go Back   INCIID Infertility, Pregnancy Loss and Adoption Information > Lifestyles Forums > The Prayer Corner

The Prayer Corner A place for spiritual discussions and support whatever your religious preference.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:02 PM
HeatherS

Default clomid and a prayer

my husband and i have been ttc for almost 3 yrs. we found a oby/gn that is trying to help us. i have been on clomid with monitoring for the last 3 months. I pray everyday that God will give us a baby. I know it has to be on his time. I know God has a plan for us.
Is anyone out there also on clomid?
Old 06-03-2009, 03:50 PM
INCIID Junior Member

Default Not on Clomid but...

I just wanted to encourage you that yes the timing is up to God but know that one of His promises described in Deuteronomy 28:11 is that "The Lord will grant you (us) abundant prosperity in the fruit of yours and my womb....". Whenever you're having what I call a "low moment" pick up the Bible and read that again and again. It will encourage and bless you. My husband and I have been ttc for 8 years. That verse has brought me through the low moments. Hang in there and know that IT IS God's Will for you to have children. He said it in His Word.

-Tina in VA
Old 06-03-2009, 04:38 PM
INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default No clomid but...

I am not on Clomid but I do pray. I will pray for you and Tina and all others who long for children. May God bless you with children.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:52 PM
INCIID Junior Member

Thumbs up Clomid & Prayer

Hi! I was on clomid last year for three months. We did 3 IUI's and had a successful pregnancy, but I lost the baby 8 weeks along. That was my first pregnancy ever, and it was SO hard. My husband and I will be starting again in August until we can afford an IVF, or unless God blesses us with a child before that :-).... I do know how you feel. I had NO problems on clomid, although I know it is different for everyone. The first two months I took 2 pills from day 3-8 (I think they were 50mg each). I had two eggs those months. The last cycle, I took 3 pills, days 3-7, and that month we had four eggs and I conceived.

I have prayed, and continue to pray, and believe we can pray for each other. A GREAT book that has helped me through this journey is Hannah's Hope. I recommend it to ANYONE! May your journey be blessed, His timing be perfect, and the patience to the end be peaceful.