Go Back   INCIID Infertility, Pregnancy Loss and Adoption Information > Lifestyles Forums > Special Thoughts for Special People

Special Thoughts for Special People The generous and loving nature of INCIID members is one of the many things that set INCIID apart from other websites. This forum provides a special place for those finding themselves in a crisis or difficulty outside of the infertility stuggle to check in and find specific support with their peers.

Old 11-20-2011, 08:46 AM

Default Giving something new a try ...

I'm 24 and suffered from endometriosis and also have epilepsy.I'm now married to my amazing husband and we have been trying for a baby for 3 yrs . Doctors says right now while I'm younger and able to deal with a high risk pregnancy is best. I'm about to try acupuncture infertility problems while @ Duke getting it done for headaches. I heard wonderful things, has anyone tried this to get pregnant? A Duke Dr. told me to try it . I pray we have some luck soon
God Bless and have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone
Old 11-20-2011, 08:52 AM

Lightbulb Quote of the day <3

***How would your life be different if…You didn’t allow yourself to be defined by your past? Let today be the day…You stop letting your history interfere with your destiny and awaken to the opportunity to release your greatest self.
- Steve Maraboli in Life, the Truth and Being Free