Go Back   INCIID Infertility, Pregnancy Loss and Adoption Information > Infertility Support Forums > IVF Waiting Room

IVF Waiting Room Ultrasound, pokes and prodding - it's all part of the IVF process. Join us here for peer support during IVF procedures. We know what your going through and we will be there for you --- especially during the 2 week wait.
If you have a medical question about IVF, Egg Donation or Surrogacy, visit the IVF expert forum and ask Dr. Gordon

Old 03-05-2012, 07:07 PM

Default Scholarship Recipient

I just wanted to stop in and offer some encouragement. I am an INCIID scholarship recipient from last year. I recently completed an IVF cycle with the Sher Institute in Las Vegas and will find out my results on Monday.

I just want you to know that the scholarship process is long and it works on the last nerve but it is so worth the time and effort.

Just keep being patent and hold on. The desires of your hearts will soon be granted.

Regards,
Yolanda
Old 03-06-2012, 09:42 AM

Good luck and I hope everything worls out great for you!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 01:20 PM
INCIID Resident Member

You're so right - this process is totally worth it! Dreams do come true and I'm wishing you all the luck in the world. Look forward to hearing some good news on Monday!
Old 03-06-2012, 02:12 PM
INCIID Junior Member

I couldn't agree more. It is so worth it and moreover it really touches my heart, the work that Nancy and Linda and their organization do. How it touches and changes lives regardless of whether or not the cycles are successful.

Good luck to all, and for those of us who were selected, how blessed are we to receive these donated cycles? Takes my breath away.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:01 PM

Please keep us posted on your results!!