Go Back   INCIID Infertility, Pregnancy Loss and Adoption Information > Lifestyles Forums > The Soapbox

The Soapbox This is a Current Affairs Forum for intelligent, free, open, and peaceable exchange of ideas, philosophies, and viewpoints on news, events and politics. Any material found on the board promoting hate speech or intolerance will be removed. INCIID is a nonprofit and operates on donations and contributions. Please consider a tax deductible donation today.

Click here to give a smaller or larger amount.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:44 PM
INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by augie View Post
A review of the 2000 primary battle between Bush and McCain in South Carolina might provide the needed context to McCain's comments on adoption.
I know all about it, and McCain's lame at best response to that attack on his family is another reason I don't have much respect for him on this front. If anyone had attacked my family in that way, there's no way they'd ever get any political support from me... I can't believe McCain could even be in the same room with Bush after that. But I think he is willing to do whatever it takes to get elected.