Go Back   INCIID Infertility, Pregnancy Loss and Adoption Information > Welcome to the INCIID Bulletin Boards and Forums > Announcements & Welcome to INCIID

Announcements & Welcome to INCIID Hello and Welcome. INCIID started in 1994 and was the FIRST infertility site on the entire World Wide Web.
Please make yourself at home and introduce yourself or ask a question about how to find a cycle buddy or where to apply for the IVF Scholarship.

Old 04-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

Default Calling all foodies!!!

INCIID is putting together a cookbook and we would like to get as many INCIIDers involved as possible. The canvas is open wide at this point, please share your ideas/themes and recipes. We have one idea on the table to make it a "fertility-friendly" cookbook.

Once complete, the cookbook will be on sale to the public and will bring in much-needed funds to help keep the website and scholarship program running. INCIID published a cookbook a few years back and it was a great success. If everyone puts in at least one recipe, we will have a stellar product! If you are reading this right now and you appreciate the services that INCIID offers, please contribute to this fundraising effort by either being on the editing committee or submitting recipes. Thank you!!

Old 06-18-2011, 12:42 AM

Question

How do I submit a recipe?
Old 06-18-2011, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

Hi! You can send it to me via private message, my inciid email account connection has been acting up. Thanks!