Go Back   INCIID Infertility, Pregnancy Loss and Adoption Information > Infertility Support Forums > Fertility Support and Waiting Room

Fertility Support and Waiting Room Infertility seems to be a waiting game. Gather here to lend support to each other, discuss ovulation kits, temperatures and anything else while trying to conceive. Come to the waiting room and find a cycle buddy, help others struggling and find support yourself.
If you have a medical question vist the General Infertility Expert and ask Dr. Roseff

Old 06-07-2011, 02:57 PM
INCIID Junior Member

Default Scholarship app update!

Hi All!

I just wanted to update everyone and let you all know that I recently (as in yesterday) received an email confirming that the committee did in fact receive my packet. The next step is evaluating! I am over the moon with excitement that they did receive my documentation safe and sound. We may not be selected, but at least I know I gave it a shot. However, I am PRAYING that we are selected!!!!

So, for MILLER40245 and everyone else waiting on confirmation of submission, it should be coming if you haven't already received word!

Lastly, a special thanks everyone on the forum and especially to Annette and KelliD for your inspiring words and uplifting comfort during this nervous time for me!

Take care all!

TIKI
Old 06-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Awesome news Tiki!!! Keep us posted!
Old 06-09-2011, 07:30 AM
INCIID Junior Member

That's great news! Still havent gotten an email about mine yet, but I am still hopeful. Hope everyone is doing good and staying healthy! I'll let you know if/when I get something...

Kari
Old 06-13-2011, 08:11 AM
INCIID Junior Member

Fabulous news! I really hope everything works out for you.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:46 PM
INCIID Junior Member

Default Got my Email!

Yay! I got my email yesterday saying that they had processed our application and that they should know more by next week. I guess we will see what that means next week (or in the next few weeks anyways)... Good luck to everyone who is waiting, and I hope everyone is hanging in there on this fathers day, a day that can be very difficult for those of us wishing and praying to some day celebrate the wonderful husbands in our lives with children of our own.
Kari
Old 06-20-2011, 04:27 PM
INCIID Junior Member

Default Update!!

I RECEIVED AN ACCEPTANCE EMAIL TODAY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I can't even work!!!!

I can't thank you ladies enough for your support. I know we are not home free, but we are one step closer and I am OVER THE MOON with excitement!!

For those of you still waiting to hear, don't give up. I almost did several times, but I stayed hopeful and it paid off!

I have no idea what the next step is, but I'm ready to take it!

Tiki
Old 06-21-2011, 08:35 AM
INCIID Junior Member

Default We did too!!!

Tiki-
So happy for you, and we got our letter yesterday too! YAY! I am beyond words excited. Seems like we waited for a long time, but I think it will all be well worth it in the end.

Hope everyone else who applied starts to hear soon too.. good luck and hang in there to all of those still waiting.

On to the next step in the waiting game...
Old 06-21-2011, 09:17 AM
INCIID Junior Member

Congratulations kari!!!!