The following is a list of the articles in the advocacy series.
- FERPA and Special Education Advocacy: The Gordian Knot Published in the INCIID INsights Newletter January 15, 2015
- Organizing Educational Records: How to organize your records. Pulished in the INCIID Insights Newsletter on January 29, 2015
- Special Education Advocacy: Strategies Published in the INCIID Insights Newsletter on February, 12, 2015
- Special Education Unzipped: How to analyze and come to a conclusion. Published in the INCIID Insights Newsletter on February 26, 2015.
- Special Education ESY: It is time to ask for an extended school year! Published in the INCIID Insights Newsletter on March 12, 2015; Web Conference March 18, 2015
- Special Education Advocacy Styles: Adversarial or Aggressive INCIID Insights Newsletter Web Conference Registration for April 1, 2015
- Special Education: What you need to know about What you need to know or Do Not Be Afraid to Invite the Elephant into the Room, April 8, 2015. Listen to the recorded online Workshop - from April 22, 2015 7:30 - 8:30 PM ET
- Special Education: April 29, 2015 Newsletter Meeting Preparation; What you need to know about what you need to know. Online workshop: Register for the May 6 Webinar
- Special Education: Webinar on Educational Jargon and How Not to Use It! - June 10, 2015: IEP's are like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get.
- Special Education: Register for the Webinar on Parental Rights July 1 at 7:30PM ET based on the article: Parental Rights and Participation
READ the American Academy of Pediatrics Clinical Report on IDEA
Sign up for the INCIID Insights Advocacy Newsletter Don't forget to check the INCIID Calendar (under Community).
Ask an Advocate Forum where Brice Palmer will answer your questions.