PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys know roughly when you are all meeting up in St Louis??

Ihostmom2mitchandnick
01-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Airfair for me is less than $300.....I got the OK from Doug, my girls will cover for me, and as long as Nicholas is ok.....I would love to come.
I am hoping it is a weekend???? Doe.....maybe we could meet up and fly together.....????? Just for a weekend?????
Hugs,
MA

WasTarin
01-11-2008, 02:56 PM
are looking at all weekends in April with the exception of 10-12.

It would be coll if a good number of us could make it, wouldn't it?

Airfair for me is less than $300.....I got the OK from Doug, my girls will cover for me, and as long as Nicholas is ok.....I would love to come.
I am hoping it is a weekend???? Doe.....maybe we could meet up and fly together.....????? Just for a weekend?????
Hugs,
MA

Ihostmom2mitchandnick
01-11-2008, 03:11 PM
I was hoping for a weekend....as Nicholas has preschool and his dad lives a hour from me. I could drop Nicholas off at his dads on my way to the airport and then pick him back up for school on my way home!
I better start saving my tips!
Hugs......
MA

Doe
01-11-2008, 06:30 PM
I work weekends, so it's unlikely I could get away before the summer. :-( You guys have a great time - whenever you go.

neworleanslady
01-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Airfare for me would be about $300 also. I guess I didn't realize it would be over a weekend. I just might be able to swing it. As long as you guys wouldn't feel like I was intruding since I'm so new ... although I am a SENIOR Member now. LOL

Ihostmom2mitchandnick
01-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Airfare for me would be about $300 also. I guess I didn't realize it would be over a weekend. I just might be able to swing it. As long as you guys wouldn't feel like I was intruding since I'm so new ... although I am a SENIOR Member now. LOL
That would be great if you could go!
You are NOT a intrusion! You silly girl!
Hugs,
MA

neworleanslady
01-12-2008, 11:57 AM
...wouldn't it be neat if you had a connection in New Orleans. We could fly the last leg together. Oh well ... just hoping.

aundy
01-12-2008, 05:46 PM
cindy ... i could fly out of nola

neworleanslady
01-12-2008, 06:02 PM
It would be nice to fly together. I hope I can make it work.

amelia1
01-16-2008, 01:23 PM
I want to try to make it. It will depend on the dates. I will probably drive since it is about a 5 hour drive or so.(I think)