Thread: Thanks re: Jumping Ideas

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Thanks re: Jumping Ideas

Thanks to everyone for your jumping ideas for my SID girls. I decided to go with the blow up bed idea since it was the most affordable for me. We blew it up tonight and it was a huge hit. They can jump on it, roll on it and of course lay on it and they really like it. I can imagine that it will be in many different rooms around the house getting lots of use.

One thing they really like is that they can jump and fall with their whole body which they can't do with our mini-trampoline.

Susan

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Sorry I missed your previous posts about this. Did you get just a basic air mattress. Are you worried that when they jump on it it will pop?

Please fill me in.
    thanks
    karen

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Yes, I got one that was $17.00

and I had to buy the pump too so that was $10.00. I was worried it would pop. But it seems sturdy enough for them and is really nice and bouncy. This morning I had to pump it up again to get it full so we will probably be doing lots of that. I'd hate to have slept on it and had all the air going out over night!

The main thing for possible injury would be to jump off into a table or something I think. Or if it's too full, it's pretty hard when they bounce down. Especially for the price, I recommend it.

Susan

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

So glad it is working and a great solution. I might have to keep that in mine