Thread: Remember my letter to the doctor

emilyb00 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Remember my letter to the doctor

several months back who was rude and condescending to my family? You all were such a great help with editing! Well, here is some interesting scoop...
    apparently he closed his doors to his practice giving only a one day notice to those who had appts. the next day that he was gone. Very mysterious... And then I received a letter from the hospital last week saying that they had parted ways with him and we could request records. So I wonder if my letter could have made a difference. He was the most arrogant doctor I had ever met and I know of two other families who had similar experiences.

So as of now, we have no Pediatric Endocrinologist in the entire state!

Emily

Ihostmom2mitchandnick Guest

Default Wow!

Maybe he was having some really bad issues going on when you went to him.....and he took them out and his patients. That is a good thing tho! (that he is now gone)
    I was very glad you wrote that letter! Bummer tho about no Endo in your state. I hope you have one close????
    This should make you feel very validated in your concerns!
    Good for you!
    Hugs,
    Mary Ann

SueW is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Impressive. I'd want to know more...

Quote Originally Posted by emilyb00
    several months back who was rude and condescending to my family? You all were such a great help with editing! Well, here is some interesting scoop...
    apparently he closed his doors to his practice giving only a one day notice to those who had appts. the next day that he was gone. Very mysterious... And then I received a letter from the hospital last week saying that they had parted ways with him and we could request records. So I wonder if my letter could have made a difference. He was the most arrogant doctor I had ever met and I know of two other families who had similar experiences.

So as of now, we have no Pediatric Endocrinologist in the entire state!

Emily
    I know doctors and hospitals can be very close-lipped about such incidents - and I do remember your letter well, but I'd sure be curious to know if he had been sued or repremanded. You don't need a pediatric endo like him........

Good job! Sue

LL2 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Things that make you go hmmmm

Well, it's always nice to know it wasn't just you, isn't it