Thread: i cant beleive i found this....

mickey2 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Talking i cant beleive i found this....

holy smokes...i have been sorting thru boxes and boxes of papers (over 20 to be exact) in an effort to organize more efficiently since our move almost 2yrs ago. and i came accross my psychology intern papers. this is huge b/c it was an intensive autism play therapist intern position with a 3yo boy using the son rise method. i thought i threw them away years ago. i even found the memorandum sent to the head of education, psych, ot/pt/st dept heads seeking interns ie students.

it is all here for me to copy and use for myself and others. of course with the parents permission. i still see his dad-who is my dermatologist. wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhooooooooo

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

That is so cool. Congrats. How is the school coming that you are starting?

karen

mickey2 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

its slow and tedious. we have someone working on the business plan and then the attny's will submit the inc and 501c paperwork. the business is taking much longer than planned b/c of state regs regarding schools, lesson plans, ratios, ciriculums, class room sizes, etc. so each detail is having to be nick picked to death for the final proposal.

we anticipate fall 2008 or fall 2009 for the opening year. hugs