Thread: Great news about Holt's EI services.....m

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Great news about Holt's EI services.....m

Finally, Holt will be receiving the 2x a week ST via EI. We will have to travel to clinic(no providers in home at all in county)45 minute drive one way. This will end though August 14th. No luck finding any other providers for August to October-yet.

Wanted to add that Holt has been eligible for 2x a week ST via EI since June 2006. Just a severe shortage of providers #1 worked with him in August. #2 from Sept to October. No SLPs available at all from Oct til Feb. Holt is currently with his 3rd SLP via EI. She is the one who has worked with him since February 23rd, and who Holt will see in the clinic til August. The consistency has helped a lot.

Holt also started OT 1x a week.I wanted an evalaution since LAST October. The old service Co and old speical isntructor kept putting me off. Than Holt needed a provider through EI who had worked with him to write justification

So Holt is finally receiving all the services via EI that I have wanted for him. ST, OT and Special Instruction

We are still working on our appeal for insurance denial. Should send it by the 25th of this month. Keep your fingers crossed.

Wendy
    Last edited by trek; 06-15-2007 at 10:40 AM.

Default Whew...Good job, mom!

I am so happy for you and Holt!

Kathie
    Alex, 6yo, ASD/SID

Quote Originally Posted by trek
    Finally, Holt will be receiving the 2x a week ST via EI. We will have to travel to clinic(no providers in home at all in county)45 minute drive one way. This will end though August 14th. No luck finding any other providers for August to October-yet.

Wanted to add that Holt has been eligible for 2x a week ST via EI since June 2006. Just a severe shortage of providers #1 worked with him in August. #2 from Sept to October. No SLPs available at all from Oct til Feb. Holt is currently with his 3rd SLP via EI. She is the one who has worked with him since February 23rd, and who Holt will see in the clinic til August. The consistency has helped a lot.

Holt also started OT 1x a week.I wanted an evalaution since LAST October. The old service Co and old speical isntructor kept putting me off. Than Holt needed a provider through EI who had worked with him to write justification

So Holt is finally receiving all the services via EI that I have wanted for him. ST, OT and Special Instruction

We are still working on our appeal for insurance denial. Should send it by the 25th of this month. Keep your fingers crossed.

Wendy

mickey2 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

thats awesome news!!!! im sooo happy for you guys!!!!!! wooohoooooooooooooooooooooo

Restless is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Wooooohoooooo!

Awesome news!

Great work Wendy! I hope your luck continues for the insurance appeal.

Lisa

ybab is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Yeah!!

That's great news Wendy. I can't believe how much hard work you've had to do just to get Holt basic services, but YOU DID IT!! And Holt will be better for it. Great job!!

Fingers crossed on the insurance issue...

pepperlc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Great job mommy. keep up the good fight. I hope you start to see rapid improvement in the next 2 months.

karen

anniemc2000 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Great news

I am happy for you that things seem to be working out now!
    Ann

jeninnc is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes my day!

justLaura is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Wendy -- I'm so happy for you guys -- finally, some bright spots in all of this!

Hang in there!

Laura