Thread: HEY! I've got a few good reports to post!!

angeleena is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default HEY! I've got a few good reports to post!!

Hi everyone,
    today we decided for sure on a new school for dd. She is going to a "typical" preschool with a teacher who is very experienced in asd, and who taught an autism class for years. She is very relaxed and we really like her. The director of the program has TWO SN kids, and one is very much like our DD, so THEY TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!

It was like it was meant to be or something. It is only about 9 miles from our house (close for us) and it is inside a grade school! It seems like it is one of the best around,....we have looked at MANY and they just happened to have a SN spot!?!?!

AND.....
    we took dd to the county fair today - we decided to use ear plugs with her because we knew it would be loud. OMG, it was like taking a very happy "typical" NON ANXIOUS, NON ASD, NON SID kid to the fair. She went on rides, many by herself!!!! She was not upset in any way for the entire time!!!?
    It was truly amazing.
    So, I wanted to share two nice things!
    Thanks for reading!!
    -Angi

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Angi,

Great reports! The school/class sounds perfect. I know that is such a relief to have this opportunity for her. Also, the ear plugs were a great idea so I am glad it worked!

Restless is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Sounds great!

Glad things are falling into place for your family Makes it easier to get up in the morning, doesn't it?