Thread: Just a quick Hi

danellsar is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Just a quick Hi

Just wanted to swing through and say Hi to you all. I feel like I never get a chance to post anymore. I started back to work after being off for 2 years (thankfully part time, but it's still working). David is having a tough time of getting used to my being gone. Dh has been taking him to his therapy sessions, and thinks they're a waste of time. He keeps asking my why we're paying so much $$ for "swinging" and "ball bouncing". I'm frustrated because I do see the value, and David has grown so much through working with his OT. It IS expensive, but so worth it.

So, just a HI and BYE. Hopefully things will calm down by next week and I'll have a few free minutes to give support and check in on people. Hang in there.
    Ellen

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Hi!

I hope dh soon sees the benefits of OT. I am a true believer after seeing what it has done for my dd's. Thanks for checking in and hang in there with your busy schedule!

Susan

trek is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Men soemtimes have a more difficult time accepting therapy-espeically a child's father. Glad you are adjusting to returning to work.