Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: update on angry kid!

angeleena is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

pinching ourselves....

still on a good cycle.

did have a bad nightmare adn wake up this morning with a lot of screaming, hitting, kicking but all is well now.

??

we are beyond happy that the good stuff has continued this long...HOPE it lasts til after Christmas and forever of course!

Hope everyone is having good cycles with their kids right now!!

-angi

angeleena is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

um, we are amazed.

dh, who is skeptical of EVERYTHING, is finally a believer.

we are still having great behavior from dd.

Now, we have had a few "episodes" where things went bad, and even really bad one night, but compared to the usual this has been either an amazing coincidence or the best thing we ahve ever done for her.

The bad night was christmas eve when the grandparents house was filled with people and she wanted to open a present and it was not hers to open. That got ugly. She hit me, attacked and strangled me in front of everyone...argh, that sucked. I hhad to haul her off kicking and screaming into the bedroom for a time out. But, she was also on her 5th day no poop, so she had a belly ache too.

But anyway, i knwo some of you were wondering about the vitamins....seems like a good deal to us. we are still only doing 1/4tsp per day because that is about all we can get down her.

-angi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3