Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Idea... and calendar... and 'sign up' of sorts...

WT, we allowed all PNO participants to view this board - we just wanted to not *publicize* it per se, so that Alison didn't have to wade through posts trying to figure out in what way to best support her... it seemed more stressful, IYKWIM...

Current list (I think) - I'll email people separately with the address info:
    Last edited by Doe; 01-11-2008 at 03:51 PM.

ybab is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Just wondering...

Does anyone have (or could we create) a list of things like favorite restaurants, a local cleaning service, anything that would help with putting our individual gifts together? Maybe this is something that a volunteer could talk to Alison about, or talk to her minister (not now, of course, but at some point)? Just thinking it would helpful - I'd love to include a g/c to a favorite takeout place, something I know she and her kids would like, but I have no idea how to find that out. I'd love to make the package a little more personal if possible. OTOH, I've never been through anything like this, so this could be the wrong idea. Just throwing it out for discussion...

SusanW is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default TeresaIB1, can you switch to another week?

Teresa,
    I have my package all ready to send. Do you mind switching to another week?

Thanks,
    SusanW
    Last edited by Doe; 01-11-2008 at 04:27 PM.

WasTarin is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Me, too Doe.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyTx
    Hey Doe...

Please sign me up for the next available slot.

Thanks for all you are doing!

--Cindy
    I don't want to run the risk of using a version that isn't the latest, so sign me up for a week or two and I will look for the final version over the next few days.

I do have Alison's home address, so anyone who needs it can e-mail me at wastarin at yahoo dot com.

That's a great idea, Justine - I'll try to track down some of that info today. I'll be talking to Alison and also emailing the photographer that did their photos.

...doe...

Biscuit is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Doe... I tried post and sign up for the week of Feb 25 but I do not see my name on the list???????

I am sure my post posted. Either way, I want to do a week.

Hey Melanie, yeah a few got missed and doubled w/the copy/pasting - do you want a different week or do you want to do double on that week? I'm sure that it would never be bad to receive two cards or care packages...

Biscuit is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

I don't mind, but it needs to be Feb or early March, as I will be gone after March 13. I don't have a preference, so long as I get one week at some time.

Ihostmom2mitchandnick Guest

Default Could someone please help me??

Guess I am not smart enough to figure it out.....but I wanted Feb 14th and March 14th. I posted that in the thread....but I didnt get updated.
    Can anyone help me????
    Hugs,
    MA

knightzoo is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Please add me to the list as well, whatever is open. Thanks.

WT and I have also discussed visiting Alison in a month or so. It's hard to swing a big trip on short notice, but if we planned ahead, we could get a small group that could go and be with Alison after all the initial support calms down. I know my friend who lost her mom last spring found the months after harder than the immediate after, when it seemed like everyone else had moved on. I don't know if anyone would be interested in joining in on something like that?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast