Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Idea... and calendar... and 'sign up' of sorts...

smf3 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

I just talked to wastarin and she said it'd be ok if I sent Alison something for Valentine's Day...esp since MA is at the hospital with Nicholas. So, MaryAnn, if you're sending something, I am not trying to step on your toes, I just wanted to send Alison something for Valentines....

everyone,
    Shawna

ETA: I would also like to take Hayley's birthday....she and my dd share the same birthdate

Thanks!
    Shawna

Ihostmom2mitchandnick Guest

Default No problem my dear

Quote Originally Posted by smf3
    I just talked to wastarin and she said it'd be ok if I sent Alison something for Valentine's Day...esp since MA is at the hospital with Nicholas. So, MaryAnn, if you're sending something, I am not trying to step on your toes, I just wanted to send Alison something for Valentines....

everyone,
    Shawna

ETA: I would also like to take Hayley's birthday....she and my dd share the same birthdate

Thanks!
    Shawna
    I think it is great you want to send something!
    Nicholas is already doing something for them....but I think the more the merrier as it is their first holiday without Al.
    Have a great day everyone,
    Hugs

Oh gosh, yes - I think anyone should be welcome to send something whenever they want! Shawna, I think it's lovely that you want to send something now...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5