Thread: LauraH1

sugarsue is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default LauraH1

When is your appt with the new doctor? I finally have an appt with Dr. Berger for Sierra but not until the end of February. The new medicine for Savanna is not working. I think they will be taking her off of it today but I'm not sure.

Did you see my restless leg/Candida response post to you?

Have a great day!

Susan

Laura H1 is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Quote Originally Posted by sugarsue
    When is your appt with the new doctor? I finally have an appt with Dr. Berger for Sierra but not until the end of February. The new medicine for Savanna is not working. I think they will be taking her off of it today but I'm not sure.

Did you see my restless leg/Candida response post to you?

Have a great day!

Susan
    We see the doctor on Jan. 31st...

Yay for getting the appointment for Sierra! At least you have time to save money OR pay down Savanna's bill... (okay that was a poor attempt and humor)... anyway, in spite of the wait, you must be excited in finding some answers for her...

((huge hugs)) for you and Savanna! What are you guys gonna do?

I DID see the post on the cadida/rls response... I'm blown away... did I ever tell you I had a problem with yeast (The Yeast Connection was my bible for MANY years!)... I finally got a doctor who put me on a treatment for 3 months (antibiotics along with Diflucan and some cortizone ointment to repair damage to the skin to my female parts... okay TMI, probably)... it SOLVED my problem that I had been suffering for YEARS!

sigh... I haven't been giving Zach the probiotics on any type of regular basis... I'll try that for awhile... otherwise, I'll see if there is a way for me to get him checked out by Dr. Perlmutter...

and uh, I think I need to get on the probiotics myself... I've recently been re-addicted to Coca-cola (since Thanksgiving)...

it was always my intent on getting everyone on the supplements... it's just I'm so focused in making SURE Chris gets them first, that we all sometimes get forgotten...

anway, THANKS for your post on the RLS/candida! My RLS has been getting so bad that I've been considering rx meds... and the side effects have me SUPER nervous...

You have a great day too!

Laura
    p.s. I'm ordering the Nu Thera capsule with P5P today... I posted an update about them to Karen under "So where do you buy Super Nu vitamins"...