Thread: My new blog on Politics and SNKs...

Default My new blog on Politics and SNKs...

I hope you guys enjoy this one. I'm sure many of you will agree, though DH doesn't get my humor. The blog also highlights my friend's recent success in getting a grant to pay for her ds' hearing aid.

Please take my presidential poll!

http://nianya.blogspot.com/

Hope all are well.
    Charlotte
    Morgan (12) ASD, ADHD
    Mason (5) Asthma, reflux, GFCF, ADHD, SID

NancyR is offline INCIIDer - A Community Creator

Default Love it! I can certainly relate, oh my!...

I am currently about 30K in debt from Leela's surgery last summer - yep even with great health insurance. The hospital won't reduce the payments, our income looks great on paper but there's a never ending need for expenses to keep dd going! the hidden costs of having an SNK! So, they've put me on a $500 a month repayment plan. I put it on my credit card - so at least I'll get frequent flyer miles - I wonder how many miles I'll need for a one way ticket to Maui, lol!

And yes, I spent an overnight in the ER with my mom, went home after an hour of almost sleep turned around and went to work. Boy, that was a productive day, not. Sadly, at 45 you really don't bounce back from those all nighters anymore, it took me a week to recuperate, longer than it took my mom!

I'll go back and take your presidential poll too! I'll be the liberal responding, hee, hee.

Thanks for putting a voice out there educating people on what it is to be an SNK! I also read VickiF's articles on literarymama.com about being a special mom.

HUGS! N